Combining the world famous Dutch dairy expertise with local Indian knowledge.
India possesses an enormous, untapped potential in the dairy industry. The Dutch Dairy Cluster India (DDCI), a strategic partnership between Dutch companies, knowledge institutions and the government, aims to forge long-term partnerships with Indian stakeholders to unlock these vast capabilities.
The DDCI does so by combining the world famous Dutch dairy expertise with local Indian knowledge. In co-creation, India and the Netherlands will develop a profitable dairy sector.
Sharing, experiencing and learning
Our experienced dairy experts are willing to sharing knowledge, technologies and best practices.
The Dutch enable a complete chain approach, addressing all vital aspects of the dairy sector.
Working with the Dutch
• Offers you to profit from a longstanding Dutch tradition in dairy farming and dairy processing
• Supports you through a complete chain approach
• Enables you to cooperate with partners that went through similar developments as India is currently going through in the domain of dairy
• Results in innovative solutions, a better quality and higher quantity production which will unlock the immense potential hidden in the Indian dairy sector
The DDCI would very much like to engage with:
• Middle-sized farmers with 10 to 100 dairy cattle
• Large-scale farmers with more than 100 dairy cattle
• Cooperatives (production and processing)
• Privately-run companies (production and processing)
• State governments and agricultural universities
• Centres of Expertise (field staff and extension workers)”
Why team up?
Dairy producers all face similar challenges around animal welfare, farm profitability, food safety and work efficiency. Dutch Dairy Cluster India offers proven innovations for the whole chain – from pre-harvest to post-harvest – all tailored to the needs of the Indian dairy sector. This includes high-quality animals, breeding services, roughage and animal nutrition, herd management, agricultural machinery, farm and stable construction, milking machines, cooling and storage solutions, and dairy processing equipment. Our mutual ambition? Sharing knowledge, insights and technology to help you unlock Indian’s major dairy potential.
Why the Dutch
Dairy is one of our most important agricultural sectors.The Netherlands is responsible for 5% of the world dairy trade. Our Gouda cheese and other high-quality dairy products are famous all over the world. Before becoming a leading country in dairy production, the Netherlands was confronted by the same challenges now facing India. However, through research and innovation, we have been able to build a sustainable dairy value chain.