The Dutch approach:
More fruit. More quality. More taste. More profit.
Chain architecture and management
• practical, hands-on training, know how and test sites
• vocational education
• production system monitoring of the entire chain
• high quality and virus-free temperate planting material of fruit trees (apple, pear, plum and cherry)
• grafted nut trees (walnuts, chestnuts and hazelnuts)
• modern varieties of soft fruit trees (strawberry and raspberry)
• grading, cooling, sorting, storage, packaging and distribution of (hard) fruit
Why team up?
As an Indian fruit producer, you grow a beautiful product: tasty and healthy fruit. And it all begins by planting vibrant fruit trees. After that comes the cultivation, the harvest and finally the cold storage of the fruit. Naturally you aim for a big, appetising harvest that sells well. Dutch Hortifruit Partnership for India can help you make the most of your fruit crop.
These Dutch companies will gladly share their extensive fruit cultivation knowledge. They also offer premium-quality fruit trees and handy training courses to help you obtain a top harvest. From sowing the seed to selling the fruit: they’re ready to help! That’s how you get the best out of your fruit. Curious about what Dutch Hortifruit Partnership has to offer?